1. general information
- This policy applies to the Website, operating at the url: slottica-pl.com.
- The operator of the service and personal data administrator is: Bogdan Szymanski.
- The operator's email contact address is [email protected].
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The Service uses personal information for the following purposes:
- Maintaining a comment system.
- Presentation of an offer or information.
- The Service performs functions to obtain information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through voluntary data entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems.
- By storing cookies (so-called "cookies") on your terminal equipment.
Selected data protection methods applied by the Operator
- The login and entry points are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). In this way, the personal and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The Operator shall make regular backups for data protection purposes.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of any software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the server operator: another company.
4. your rights and further information on how we use your data
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the performance of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- operators of the comment system.
- Your personal data shall be processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary for the performance of the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data shall be processed no longer than for 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- to correct them,
- limitation of processing,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object, with regard to the processing indicated under 3.3 c), to the processing of personal data for the purposes of pursuing the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling, with the proviso that the right to object shall not be exercisable where there are valid legitimate grounds for processing overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
- The Administrator's actions may be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to operate the Website.
- Activities involving automated decision-making, including profiling, may be undertaken in relation to you in order to provide services under a concluded agreement and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries as defined by data protection legislation. This means that we do not transfer them outside the European Union.
5. information on the forms
- The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal information if provided.
- The service can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website may, in some cases, save information that makes it easier to associate the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling out the form. In such a case the user's e-mail address shall appear inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. for the process of service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form informs in a clear way what it is used for.
6. administrator logs
- Information on user behaviour on the website may be subject to logging. The data are used to administer the service.
7. important marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques to match advertising messages to the user's behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data are being used to track the user, but in practice no personal data are transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. A technological prerequisite for this is that cookies are enabled.
- The operator uses a solution to study user behavior by creating heat maps and recording behavior on the site. This information is anonymised before it is sent to the service provider, so that the provider does not know which individual it relates to. In particular, entered passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
- The Operator uses a solution which automates the functioning of the Service in relation to the users, e.g. it may send an e-mail to the user after he visits a particular subpage, provided that he has expressed his consent to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
- The Operator may use profiling within the meaning of the data protection legislation.
8 Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User's terminal equipment and are designed to use the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The operator of the Website is the entity placing cookies on the Website User's terminal equipment and accessing them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining a session of the Service user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter login and password on each subpage of the Service;
- to achieve the objectives set out above under 'Essential marketing techniques';
- There are two main types of cookies used within the Service: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the final device of the User until logging out, leaving the website or switching off software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the final device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows by default to store cookies on User's end device. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. Internet browser allows to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject can be found in help or documentation of a web browser.
- Cookies placed in the Service User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular these companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. cookie management - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We warn that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the websites.
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: